Last Updated: 18 April 2016
URBANCHALLENGER.COM website and mobile application
1. What information do we collect from you?
Information You Give Us.
We receive and store any information you give us when interacting with our services or in any other way. For example:
- Name and email address when registering an account with us.
- Email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter or other communications from us.
- Any information required by contest or sweepstake entries or other promotions.
- Information you provide in an application and resume when applying for a job with us.
- Any information you choose to share with us as part of surveys you do for us (or third parting acting on our behalf).
Information Collected Automatically.
When you use our services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser or mobile device, including:
- Your location
- The unique identifier for your mobile device
- Your IP address
- Time and date of access
- The user ID we’ve assigned to your account through which you are accessing our services
- The services within our website and mobile application in which you utilised
- Version of our application that you’re using
- Cookie information
- The page you’ve requested
2. How do we use information?
Urban Challenger /gebrüderheitz GmbH & Co. KG will use your information collected in connection with our services, which may include your name, e-mail address, or other information unique to you:
- For the purpose for which you gave it to us, such as account registration, membership etc.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as analysing the use of our services, market research, and website and mobile application optimization.
- To communicate with you about new products and services, to share information with you about our existing products and services, such as through our newsletters and other emails and to keep you informed of developments in Urban Challenger and location-based entertainment-related activities.
- To verify your identity.
- To allow you to share your experiences using our services with others.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the content available through our services.
- To allow you to login, share information or “like” us through a social network site account, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
3. With whom do we share your information?
Except as provided below, we do not share or sell information that identifies our users personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly. We share your information as follows:
4. How do we protect your information?
Urban Challenger /gebrüderheitz GmbH & Co. KG has implemented many security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We protect your account information through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of your information you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person.
5. What choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it may be needed to use our services. You can add or update certain information by signing in to your account and accessing your Account Settings. If you do not want to receive our newsletter or marketing communication from us, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email you receive. This will not affect our ability to send you communications regarding your account.
7. How can you change or delete the information we have?
Access “Account Settings” to change or delete information yourself or email us. If you need help or have questions about changing or deleting the information we have collected, please email us.
9. Third party links