Badass Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to foster the Urban Challenger social media channels and to grow and interact with our online challengers community.
The goal is to develop and execute a social media marketing roadmap in order to increase customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue.
- Working experience in social media
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Social analytics tools knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Ideally registered in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Moderate user-generated content in line
Why working with us rocks:
- You will be working in a young startup together with the founding brothers Daniel and Simon. We have a flat hierarchy and always strive to improve our company culture. Your needs matter to us!
- We work remotely and everybody manages their own time. You will be working an average of 20 hours per week.
- Traveling and working as a digital nomad is encouraged at Urban Challenger.
Sound good? Then get in contact with us.